|by Kaeli Conforti||Alternative Lodging, BandB's/Inns and Lodges, Charming Hotels, Art + Culture, Food + Drink, Historical Travel, Literary Travel, Pop Culture and Travel, Romance, Shopping, Train Travel, Hotels, Trip Ideas, Family Travel, Food + Drink, Girlfriend Getaways, Solo, Women's Travel||0|
Check out these hotels, resorts, and travel packages that will be on sale for Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday—and one sale that takes place the Wednesday after Thanksgiving.
BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY
• You can save up to 50 percent on rates at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort, when you book from Nov. 24 thru Nov. 30 for stays Dec. 1, 2015 thru Nov. 22, 2016, with prices starting at $128 per night. Not only that, if you book a minimum of four nights, you'll be eligible for $200 in resort credit when you book a stay at the Beach Tower, $300 in resort credit when you stay in the Coral Towers, $400 in resort credit when you stay in the Royal Towers, and $500 in resort credit when you stay in The Cove. Blackout dates may apply.
• Attention millennials: get ready for the trip of a lifetime! Contiki, a tour company specializing in trips just for 18 to 35-year olds, is offering deep discounts on some of their last-minute trips to Europe as part of a big Black Friday sale! Sample offerings include an 8-day trip from $939; an 8-day trip from $974; a 10-day trip from $1,200; a 17-day trip from $1,816; a 25-day trip from $2,594; a 25-day tour from $2,727; and a 22-day tour from $2,235. Don't wait—these are filling up quickly!
• Starting Thursday, Nov. 26, BedandBreakfast.com will be kicking off its 30 days of deals holiday promotion, where you can score great deals on the BedandBreakfast.com Getaway Gift Card each day from Thanksgiving Day through Christmas Day. On Nov. 26, you'll get a free $75 Getaway Gift Card when you purchase a $200 Getaway Gift Card and use promo code GIBLETS. Stay tuned during the weekend for more specials, including a Cyber Monday deal where you can score a free $100 Getaway Gift Card when you purchase a $300 Getaway Gift Card and use promo code CYBERMON100.
• Gate 1 Travel's sixth annual Black Friday sale gives you $50 off when you spend $500 or more with promo code BLKFRDY50, $100 off when you spend $1,000 or more with promo code BLKFRDY100, $250 off when you spend $2,000 or more with promo code BLKFRDY250, $500 off when you spend $4,000 or more with promo code BLKFRDY500, and $1,000 off when you spend $10,000 or more with promo code BLKFRDY1000. Sale is online only on Nov. 26th, then available by phone (call 1-800-682-3333) between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. EST on Nov. 27th. Please call 1-877-900-9977 if you're interested in booking a Discovery Tours vacation.
• From now thru Nov. 30, you can save 20 percent on select hotel stays when you use promo code RIBBON to book your trip on CheapTickets.com. You can also save 10 percent on all event tickets across the site with promo code HOLIDAY10 and score $20 back in CheapCash when you purchase a flight of $100 or more.
• REI Adventures will offer discounts of $500 off their San Juan Islands Multisport Trip when you book between Monday, Nov. 30 and Dec. 6, 2015.
• Millennium Hotels & Resorts are offering 50 percent discounts on rooms booked between Nov. 24 and Nov. 30 for travel thru Feb. 29, 2016. Blackout dates may apply.
• MSC Cruises is having a Black Friday sale and a Cyber Monday sale until Wednesday, Dec. 2, featuring savings of up to 30 percent on select seven-night or longer cruises to the Caribbean next spring and winter onboard the sleek and ultramodern MSC Divinia, plus up to $400 in shipboard credit per booking.
• Hilton Head Health is offering a special deal from now thru Nov. 30 at their weight loss and wellness resort in South Carolina—you can save 20 percent off rates when you stay anytime through Dec. 31, 2016. The best part? The price of your stay includes all fitness classes, lectures, activities, meals, and a resort credit you can use towards personal training or spa services.
• Omni Hotels & Resorts is celebrating its annual Season of Savings, where you can save big by booking between now and Dec. 1 and traveling by Jan. 31, 2016. Sample rates include stays at the Omni Homestead Resort from $119 per night, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort from $119 per night, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa from $139 per night, and the Omni Mount Washington Resort from $149 per night, and the Omni Grove Park Inn from $149 per night. Mention the Season of Savings promotion when booking this deal. Subject to blackout dates and availability.
• Start planning those epic 2016 trips with G Adventures' Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials. Use promo code 16GA100ADV12 to score $100 off any small group tour over $1,000 that departs before June 30, 2016.
Another promo code, 16GA015DES05, lets you save 15 percent on one of 50 small group trips like the Belize Explorer, Best of Panama, Absolute Peru, or Nepal Adventure, that depart before June 30, 2016—visit their website Friday, Nov. 27, to view all the available options. Happy travels!
• Orbitz is offering 20 percent off hotels when you book a minimum two-night stay between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and use promo code TRAVELGIFT. You'll also earn three times as many Orbucks when you book—plus a special $20 Orbuck Orbitz Rewards bonus when you join on Cyber Monday.
• We hear LAN and TAM will be having a sweet sale this weekend on flights from the U.S. to South America. Check lan.com for more details this Friday when details are released.
• Marriott wants you to celebrate the holidays with their Extreme Cyber Sale. From Friday to Monday, you can save up to 30 percent at participating properties when you travel between Dec. 11, 2015 and Jan. 10, 2016. Please visit the site starting Friday to view more details. Please note that Marriott Rewards Members can save up to 30 percent; non-members can save up to 25 percent with this special.
• You can save up to 40 percent at select hotels in Grand Cayman thanks to this special deal from Expedia and the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism. Book anytime between Nov. 27 and Dec. 6 for travel thru Dec. 14, 2015 to enjoy some well-deserved relaxation in the islands for less.
• You can save 55 percent off rates at the Grand Lucayan in the Bahamas when you book a minimum three-night stay between Nov. 27 and Dec. 4 for travel between Nov. 27, 2015 and Sept. 1, 2016. Rates start at $99 per night and best of all, children ages 12 and under stay and eat for free.
• Save up to 25 percent when you book a stay at the JW Marriott Miami between Nov. 27 and Nov. 30—as a special treat, Marriott Rewards Members will save 30 percent during this sale.
• Barceló Hotels & Resorts are having a special sale from Black Friday to Cyber Monday where you can save up to 60 percent on stays at more than 100 hotels and resorts. Don't miss out!
• The Orlando World Center Marriott is offering savings of 25 percent when you book between Nov. 27-30 and stay between Dec. 11, 2015 and Jan. 17, 2016. Rates start at $142 a night when you use promo code 444.
• The first 500 people to book a stay on CheapTickets.com between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. ET on Black Friday will save 25 percent at participating hotels when you use promo code GIFTWRAP.
• The Madison Hotel in Memphis is offering savings of 15 percent on regular rates when you book between Nov. 27-30 and stay in December, January, or February. Blackout dates may apply.
• Save up to 45 percent on rates at Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego's Mission Bay neighborhood by booking between Black Friday and Cyber Monday for stays between December 2015 and April 2016. You can also sign up for Paradise Point's special offers on Facebook to gain early access to the sale.
• Don't miss the Mahekal Beach Resort's sale starting Friday, Nov. 27th. You'll save 25 percent on stays at this Playa del Carmen gem between Jan. 5-31, 2016, and 40 percent on stays between May 1 and Dec. 19, 2016. Best of all, when you book five nights or more in January 2016, you'll receive a $50 resort credit per person. Rates start at just $165 per night so don't miss out!
• Save 50 percent on rates at The Landings St. Lucia when you book between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and travel by March 20, 2016. Rates start at $295 per night for a stay at this luxe all-suite beach resort and include daily breakfast at the Beach Club Restaurant, a guide to Pigeon Island National Park, and a guided hike to Monde Du Cap—plus, two children stay and play for free.
• From 12:01 a.m. on Nov. 27 thru 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 30, you can score rates from $99 a night at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego by using promo code BF2015 on stays thru Jan. 31, 2016. Bookings made during this sale will also be eligible for complimentary upgrades (depending on availability) and five lucky guests who book on Black Friday will be automatically upgraded to one of the hotel's 17 Rock Star suites, which normally cost upwards of $1,000 a night, while one lucky person will be able to score a stay in the Rock N' Roll Palace Suite, which normally costs $5,000 a night! Everyone who books a $99 stay during the sale will also be entered to win a free New Year's Eve 2016 package including dinner for two at Nobu San Diego complimentary entry to the hotel's glamorous party.
• If the Cayman Islands are on your travel bucket list, don't miss this Cyber Monday special that gives you great deals on participating hotels. Book your package between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and hop a direct flight from several U.S. cities like NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Tampa, Miami, Chicago, and Dallas on airlines like Cayman Airways, JetBlue, US Airways, or Delta Airlines. Deal options include up to 25 percent off rates at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort (travel dates valid between Dec. 11, 2015 and Jan. 17, 2016), rates from $270 per night at Grand Cayman Beach Suites when you stay between Dec. 1-19, 2015, and a complimentary fifth night when you stay for four nights at The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman.
• Bula! Don't miss this epic 48-hour sale by Fiji Airways, officially starting on Nov. 29 and running through Cyber Monday. Sample offerings include 40 percent off round-trip flights from Honolulu (from $799 per person) and L.A. (from $899 per person) to Nadi, Fiji; Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne, Australia; and Auckland, Christchurch, and Wellington, New Zealand.
• Friendly Planet is having a huge 24-hour Cyber Monday sale and all tours—including trips to Cuba, the Galápagos Islands, Patagonia, and Nepal—will be discounted up to $1,100 per person. You can view the deals on Friendly Planet Travel's website. Valid on online bookings made on Nov. 30 only.
• Ski lovers, rejoice! Liftopia is giving away up to $250 in lift tickets on Cyber Monday between Saturday, Nov. 28 at 12:01 MT and Monday, Nov. 30 at 11:59 p.m. MT. Check out their website and enter your email address to spin the virtual slot machine and win anywhere from $10 to $250 in Liftopia gift credits—the special gift credit code will go straight to your inbox and you can use it to buy your next batch of lift tickets through the site. Visit Liftopia.com for more info and to save up to 85 percent on lift tickets all season long compared to walk-up window rates.
• For 72-hours only, you can save up to 30 percent off stays at Hilton brands—as well as 20 percent off Hampton by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton properties—in the U.S., Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America when you book between Nov. 30 and Dec. 2 for stays between Dec. 20, 2015 and Feb. 20, 2016. A two-night minimum-stay is required; valid on all arrivals Thursday thru Sunday (stays can be extended into the week); not valid on Tuesday or Wednesday stays; Blackout dates include Dec. 31, 2015, Jan. 1, Feb. 12, and Feb. 13, 2016.
• Guests booking a four-night minimum stay at Atlantis Paradise Island Resort will score a complimentary shallow-water dolphin encounter at Dolphin Cay Atlantis when you book on Nov. 30 for stays Dec. 1, 2015 thru Nov. 22, 2016. Not only that, you'll be eligible for $100 in resort credit when you book a stay at the Beach Tower, $200 in resort credit when you stay in the Coral Towers, $300 in resort credit when you stay in the Royal Towers, and $400 in resort credit when you stay in The Cove. Blackout dates may apply.
• Intrepid Travel will offer up to 20 percent off all their trips from Cyber Monday through Dec. 3. Book during their "4 Day Cyber Sale." You'll save 20 percent on trips departing before April 30, 2016, and 10 percent on trips departing before Sept. 30, 2016. Please note that the 4-Day Cyber Sale is only available for citizens of the U.S. and Canada; a $250 deposit is required to book.
• Don't miss LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort's Cyber Monday special, offering savings of 20 percent and a $75 nightly resort credit when you stay between now and Oct. 31, 2016. Rates start at $303 per night when you use promo code LBR.
• Don't miss Royal Caribbean's Cyber Monday sale where you can score up to $400 in on-board credit ($150 for an inside cabin, $250 for an oceanview cabin, or $400 for balcony or suite level cabins). The best part: you'll have access to extra perks like half-off deposits; complimentary Wi-Fi at sea via VOOM, the fastest internet at sea; 25 percent off for third and fourth guests on Caribbean sailings between Jan. and May 2016. Valid on sailings on or after Dec. 10, 2015.
• You can save 25 percent at participating Sonesta Hotels and Resorts around the country when you book a minimum two-night stay and travel by Mar. 31, 2016. Visit the Sonesta Collection's website for more info and to book.
• The first 200 people to book a stay on CheapTickets.com on Cyber Monday will save 22 percent at participating hotels when you use promo code SHIMMER.
• Score up to 30 percent on stays at the Red Roof Inn through Mar. 31, 2016, when you book through the website or by phone on Cyber Monday. Discounts may vary depending on the location and blackout dates may also apply.
• Rail Europe is offering several specials you can book between Nov. 30 and Dec. 4, including $100 off Global Eurail Passes (use promo code EURAILCYBER100 when booking online)—their Eurail Global Pass Off Peak promotion also lets you save an additional 20 percent. You can earn an extra $30 when you purchase a $300 Rail Europe Gift Card this holiday season (no coupon code necessary as the $30 will be added to a $300 booking) and save 30 percent on Eurostar high-speed first class train tickets (no coupon code necessary). Additionally, you can save 30 percent on three, four, eight, or fifteen day first class Swiss Passes when you purchase them between Nov. 30 and Dec. 4 and use promo code SWISSCYBER30, or save $300 off on a first class 2-adult Grand Train Tour of Switzerland (a 7-night package!) by using promo code SWISSTOURCYBER.
• Treat yourself to an Atlantic City getaway with this Cyber Monday special by the Borgata Hotel & Casino. Midweek stays in a classic room start at $79 a night while midweek stays in Fiore suites start at $109 a night on stays between Nov. 30, 2015 and Feb. 29, 2016. Book online or by calling 609/317-1000.
• Between 12 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 30, you can save 20 percent on rates at the Hyatt Regency Aruba when you book a stay of five or more nights and travel between April 1 and Dec. 19, 2016. This deal also includes a $100 resort credit towards onsite restaurants and spa treatments, as well as complimentary welcome drinks, Wi-Fi, and cocktails for two at Piet's Pier Bar. Use promo code CYBR15 to book this deal.
• Palace Resorts is having a sale where you can score up to 50 percent off rates when you book a stay at any of their all-inclusive properties on Nov. 30 for travel between Dec. 1, 2015, and June 9, 2016. A minimum-night stay of three nights is required.
• You can save 30 percent on a stay at La Concha Renaissance Resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico's hip Condado neighborhood when you book online and use promo code 7YM. Valid for travel dates between Aug. 22 and Oct. 22, 2016.
• Save 30 percent on a stay at the Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa—in Guanica, Puerto Rico, two hours from San Juan—with rates starting at $129 a night. You'll also receive two complimentary welcome drinks and save 15 percent at the resort's Las Palmas Café. Valid on travel dates between Jan. 2 and Apr. 30, 2016.
• Save a mindblowing 60 percent on stays at the Howard Johnson thanks to their Orange Wednesday promotion. Visit their website to view participating hotels and book between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 2, but be warned, only the first three people to call and book at each of the 20 participating hotels will receive the special rate. If you're quick enough to call in, you can reserve up to three consecutive nights at the special rate and complete your stay by Mar. 2, 2016.