|by Kaeli Conforti||Alternative Lodging, BandB's/Inns and Lodges, Charming Hotels, Art + Culture, Food + Drink, Historical Travel, Literary Travel, Pop Culture and Travel, Romance, Shopping, Train Travel, Hotels, Trip Ideas, Family Travel, Food + Drink, Girlfriend Getaways, Solo, Women's Travel||0|
Check out these hotels, resorts, and travel packages that will be on sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday—and one sale that takes place the Wednesday after Thanksgiving.
BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY
• Starting Monday, Nov. 24th, you can score up to 87 percent off lift tickets at more than 120 resorts with Liftopia's Black Friday Preview sale. Liftopia gift cards are also available for every ski and snowboard lover on your list. Visit this website to see more than 117,000 deals with lift tickets starting at $7.50 a day.
• You can save on stays at Omni Hotels & Resorts around the country, with rates starting at $89 a night, thanks to Omni's Seasons of Savings Package, valid on stays now thru Jan. 31, 2015 when you book by Dec. 1st.
• Book a stay of four or more nights at the Grand Lucayan Resort in the Bahamas and you'll receive up to 60 percent off regular rates plus a $150 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, and dining. Rates start at just $70 a night and kids get to stay and eat free. Book this deal anytime between Nov. 27th and Dec. 5th for travel between Dec. 1, 2014 and Sept. 30, 2015 and use promo code BLKFR4 when booking this deal online.
• Black Friday shoppers shouldn't miss this special Thanksgiving weekend offer by Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach with rates starting at $79 a night, plus their Grab & Go meal service, available for $8 per person, that gives you a blueberry muffin, banana, granola bar, and a bottle of orange juice as you head out to take advantage of all the Black Friday sales at nearby Pier Park.
• The Holiday Inn Appleton in Wisconsin is offering a similar special for Black Friday shoppers hoping to cash in on deals at nearby Fox River Mall: rates starting at $69 a night plus a complimentary gift bag full of power snacks like granola bars, bananas, and apples, to keep your energy up for those late-night specials. You'll also get to use their wrapping room to wrap up your treasures. Refer to the Stay, Shop & Wrap Special when booking this deal online.
• Hotel Tonight is having an amazing $7 a room sale for Black Friday, and will offer rooms starting at $70 a night thru Cyber Monday. Available in almost 50 destinations, hotels are located in middle of all the action in NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, and more cities around the U.S. and in the U.K. The sale starts at 7 a.m. on Friday and goes until the $7 rooms sell out, so don't wait. Keep an eye out for hotels marked "Black Friday Blowout" on their site.
• Gate 1 Travel's fifth annual Black Friday sale gives you $50 off when you spend $500 or more with promo code BLKFDY50, $100 off when you spend $1,000 or more with promo code BLKFDY100, $250 off when you spend $2,000 or more with promo code BLKFDY250, $500 off when you spend $4,000 or more with promo code BLKFDY500, and $1,000 off when you spend $10,000 or more with promo code BLKFDY1000. Sale is online only on Nov. 27th, then available by phone (call 1-800-682-3333) between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. EST on Nov. 28th. Please call 1-877-900-9977 if you're interested in booking a Discovery Tours vacation.
• Great Value Vacations is offering 10 percent off on all their tours, whether it's an independent Ireland trip from $799 a person or a fully escorted tour to China from $8,469, when you use promo code 10OFF and book your deal between Nov. 28th and Dec. 1st. Valid on new bookings only, for travel any time, and cannot be combined with other deals or offers.
• As a special treat, travelers who book one of Sceptre Tours' Enchanting Journey tours between Black Friday and Cyber Monday recieve a $200 air credit and will be able to choose between a complimentary iPad Mini or Canon PowerShot ELPH HS digital camera. If you're booking a trip with a friend or significant other, you can each choose one or the same to help make your trip more memorable. Valid for travel any time and for new bookings only when booking is paid in full between Nov. 28 and Dec. 1, 2014.
• MSC Cruises is having a sale between Friday, Nov. 28, and Monday, Dec. 1, featuring special deals from $99 per person for a two-night sailing from Miami to the Caribbean during 2015 winter and spring cruises, rates from $299 per person for four-night sailings, and from $349 per person for seven-night sailings. You can also save on cruises like the 20-night MSC Divina Grand Voyage, a transatlantic cruise from Miami to Rome starting at $1,099 per person; a 17-night voyage from Miami to Barcelona from $999 per person; and a 17-night voyage from New York City to Rome from $999 per person. You'll also find specials for European cruises on the MSC Splendida and MSC Fantasia, and other savings like up to $200 in shipboard credits per stateroom and balcony rooms for the price of ocean view rooms. Please visit their website for more details.
• Cruise lovers should check out Onboard.com's Black Friday specials (available thru Cyber Monday), with deals like $150 in onboard credit when you book a seven-night or longer Royal Caribbean cruise after Dec. 15, 2014 (not valid on Quantum of the Seas); up to $150 in onboard credit on Norwegian Cruise Line sailings of seven or more nights; a savings booklet worth $325 on seven-night or more sailings on Princess Cruises; up to $300 in onboard credit on Cunard cruises thru 2016; $25 in onboard credit on select Carnival cruises in 2015; and dinner for two at the Pinnacle Grill on select Holland America Line cruises. Mention Black Friday when you call 1-855-438-0587 to book or visit the link above to book online. Prices and amounts of onboard credits may vary depending on the stateroom category you're booking. Exclusions and limitations may apply.
• You can save $500 per couple on tours by Vantage Deluxe World Travel when you book between Friday and Monday and use promo code PR-0011 for trips now thru June 30, 2015.
• Is Colonial Williamsburg on your bucket list? Book a two-night minimum stay at The Williamsburg Inn, The Williamsburg Lodge, or the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites between Friday and Monday for travel thru Mar. 26, 2015 and receive one night free when you use promo code CYBER. By staying at one of the three official Colonial Williamsburg hotels, you'll also have access to special admission prices; seasonal events; complimentary shuttle service in and around Revolutionary City and The Golden Horseshoe Golf Club; free WiFi; two-hour Schwinn bike rentals; preferred reservations at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg, The Golden Horseshoe Golf Club, and several Historic Taverns and restaurants throughout Colonial Williamsburg; one hour to try out the tennis courts; a special welcome gift; shopping coupons; as well as access to the spa's fitness center, resort pools, group exercise classes, and miniature golf for the whole family. Book this deal online or by calling 1-855-296-6627.
• Kimpton's Florida hotels—EPIC Hotel in Miami; Surfcomber South Beach; Vero Beach Hotel & Spa; and The Angler's—will offer discounts of up to 20 percent off their best available rates when you book by Dec. 2nd for stays now thru Mar. 1, 2015. Kimpton hotels will be giving back to the community, providing a $5 donation for every booking to The Trevor Project, a wonderful organization that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ youth. For the latest updates from each of the hotels, follow their pages on social media.
• From 12 a.m. on Nov. 28 thru 12 a.m. on Dec. 1, you can score rates from $99 a night at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego by using promo code BF2014 on stays thru Jan. 11, 2015. Bookings made during this sale will also be eligible for complimentary upgrades (depending on availability) and the first five people to book on Black Friday will be automatically upgraded to one of the hotel's Rock Star suites, which normally cost upwards of $1,000 a night, while one lucky person will be able to score a stay in the Rock N' Roll Palace Suite, which normally costs $5,000 a night! Everyone who books a $99 stay during the sale will also be entered to win a free New Year's Eve 2015 package including complimentary champagne.
• You can save up to 50 percent on rates at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort, when you book from Nov. 28th thru Dec. 2nd for stays Dec. 1, 2014 thru Mar. 31, 2015. Promotion is based on a two-night minimum stay in the Beach Tower Terrace and depends on availability. Blackout dates apply between Dec. 18, 2014 and Jan. 2, 2015.
• From Black Friday thru Cyber Monday, the JW Marriott Chicago is offering room rates from $139 per night for stays Dec. 19, 2014, thru Mar. 6, 2015. Use promo code BAR when booking online or call 1-800-228-9290 during the sale.
• Save up to 45 percent on rates at Paradise Point Resort & Spa by booking between Black Friday and Cyber Monday for stays now through April 2015. You can also join Paradise Point's email list or follow them on Facebook and Twitter to gain early access to this sale.
• You can save up to 30 percent on rates at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel in Cape Cod when you book between Friday and Monday and use promo code FLASH. Valid on stays between Dec. 6, 2014 and Jun. 16, 2015.
• Rates at the Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile start at just $97 a night when you book between Friday and Monday for stays Dec. 7, 2014 thru Mar. 7, 2015. Book online using this link or call 312-787-1234. Blackout dates apply Dec. 31, 2014, Jan. 24-27, Feb. 13-14, and Mar. 7, 2015.
• The historic Harbor View Hotel in Martha's Vineyard is offering 20 percent off room rates on one or two night stays and 30 percent on three-night stays from Dec. 2 thru July 1, 2015. Use promo code FLASH when you book this deal online. Based on availability. Blackout dates apply.
• Between Friday and Monday, you can save 30 percent off suites at the Trump National Doral, one of the newest additions to the Trump Hotel Collection in South Florida, thanks to their Suite Deal promotion when you stay anytime between Jan. 1st and Mar. 31st, 2015. The best part? $10 from each reservation goes towards the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Thanks and Giving campaign, and you'll receive special welcome amenities like early check-in and late check-out (based on availability).
• Hilton Head Health is offering a special deal from Friday to Monday at their weight loss and wellness resort in South Carolina—you can save 10 percent on one week stays, 15 percent on two week stays, and 20 percent on stays of three weeks or more, reflecting a savings of $325 to $650 per person. The best part? The price of your stay includes all fitness classes, lectures, activities, meals, and a resort credit you can use towards personal training or spa services. Valid on stays between Jan. 11 and Mar. 15, 2015.
• The following specials are available only on Dec. 1st, including 75 percent off at the Westin Playa Bonita in Panama City, Panama, with rates starting at $55 a night; 50 percent off at the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort in Mexico, with rates starting at $105 a night; 35 percent off at Casa Polopo Guatemala, with rates starting at $100 a night; 50 percent off at the St. Kitts Marriott & the Royal Beach Casino, with rates starting at $93 a night; 40 percent off at the San Juan Marriott in Puerto Rico, with rates starting at $149 a night; 50 percent off rates at the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa in Florida; rates starting at $80 per person per night at the Palazzo Victoria in Verona, Italy (three-night minimum stay required, includes breakfast); and rates starting at $133 per person per night at Il Salviatino in Florence, Italy (three-night minimum stay required, breakfast included); among other deals. Click here to see the full list of available offers.
• Friendly Planet is having a huge 24-hour Cyber Monday sale and all tours will be discounted anywhere from $100 to $500 per person. You can view the deals on Friendly Planet Travel's website. Valid on online bookings made on Dec. 1st only.
• Intrepid Travel will offer up to 20 percent off all their trips from Cyber Monday through Friday, Dec. 5th. Book during their "5 Day Cyber Sale" for to save 20 percent on trips made between Dec. 1st and Mar. 30, 2015, and 10 percent on trips made between Apr. 1 and Jun. 30, 2015.
• You can save 25 percent at participating Sonesta Hotels and Resorts around the country when you book a two-night stay and use promo code Cyber2014. Visit the Sonesta Collection's website for more info and to book.
• Score up to 30 percent on stays at the Red Roof Inn through Mar. 31, 2015, when you book through the website or by phone on Cyber Monday with promo code 618898. Discounts may vary depending on the location and blackout dates may also apply.
• Rail Europe is offering several specials you can book between Dec. 1st and 5th, including $100 off Global Eurail Passes (use promo code EURAILCYBER14 when booking online)—their Eurail Global Pass Off Peak promotion also lets you save an additional 20 percent if you're planning to travel by Mar. 31, 2015. Another sale lets you save $75 on Swiss Passes by booking between Dec. 1st and 5th and using promo code SWISSCYBER14. You can also sign up for their email newsletter for exclusive access to Rail Europe's Black Friday specials.
• Treat yourself to an Atlantic City getaway with this Cyber Monday special by the Borgata Hotel & Casino. Midweek stays in a classic room start at $79 a night while midweek stays in Fiore suites start at $109 a night on stays between Dec. 2, 2014 and Feb. 26, 2015. Use promo code CYB79 to book classic rooms and promo code CYB109 to book stays in Fiore suites. Blackout dates apply between Dec. 24, 2014 and Jan. 2, 2015, as well as between Jan. 18 and Feb. 15, 2015.
• Spend some time exploring Lake Otsego in Upstate New York and save 25 percent on a stay at the Otesaga Resort Hotel when you stay between Apr. 22 and May 31, 2015 or from Sept. 6 to Nov. 24, 2015. Blackout dates apply over Memorial Day Weekend.
• Hotel Lincoln, located in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood, is offering special Cyber Monday rates starting at $119 a night for stays Dec. 1 thru March 2015. Use promo code CYBER when booking this deal online.
• The Edgewater in Madison, Wisconsin, is offering 30 percent off their best available rates on stays now thru Apr. 30, 2015. Enter promo code CYBER when you book through this link starting at midnight on Dec. 1st.
• Save 30 percent on rates at The Cooper Inn in Cooperstown, NY, with rates starting at $89 a night when you stay between Jan. 1 and Mar. 31, 2015.
• Between 12 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 1st, you can save 20 percent on rates at the Hyatt Regency Aruba when you book a stay of five or more nights—this deal also includes a $50 spa credit at ZoiA Spa, a $50 food and beverage credit to Footprints, and a flight tasting of fine tequila for two at Mexicado. Use promo code ARUA15 to book this deal. Another Cyber Monday promotion gives you a $500 resort credit for use at the resort's restaurants and ZoiA spa, and throws in a complimentary flight of tequila tastings at Mexicado for two and your choice of champagne or a welcome cocktail at check in. Use promo code ARUB15 when booking your stay of five or more nights.
• Rates at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa start at $149 a night, reflecting a savings of 42 percent, when you book Dec. 1st for stays thru Dec. 22, 2014. You'll also score a complimentary game of golf after 11 a.m. on either the Ambiente course or the Padre course. Use promo code 16C to book this deal.
• Starting Dec. 1st, you can save 20 percent on room rates at the YVE Miami and score an extra 15 percent off at the Biscayne Tavern. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary room upgrade, depending on availablity. Refer to promo code YVEDIRECT when booking this deal online or call 1-855-YVE-INFO. Blackout dates may apply.
Is Puerto Rico on your travel bucket list? Save with one of these Cyber Monday deals:
• You can save 50 percent on bookings of three or more nights at La Concha Resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico's hip Condado neighborhood, with rates starting at $115 a night, when you book online or call 787-721-7500 and mention Cyber Monday.
•Score 25 percent off the best available rate at Hotel El Convento in Puerto Rico when you stay two or more nights between Jan. 6-9 and 11-14, 2015. Call 800-468-2779 and mention Cyber Monday to book this deal.
• Save 30 percent on a stay at Puerto Rico's Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa, with rates starting at $135 a night when you use promo code CYBER15. You'll also score 20 percent off car rentals with Enterprise (contact the hotel's reservations department by calling 1-800-468-4553 or emailing email@example.com to get the special promo code), as well as two welcome drinks and welcome gifts when you arrive. A two-night minimum stay is required.
• You'll save 50 percent on rates at the Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort when you book a stay of at least three nights for travel between Apr. 1 and Dec. 20, 2015. Use promo code 1CL when booking this deal online.
• You can save $100 this Cyber Monday when you book select hotel rooms over $100 on Orbitz using the Visa Checkout option. Keep an eye out for hotels that say "Promo Code Eligible" since not all major hotel chains are included in this deal and use promo code VISACHECKOUT when you book this deal online. Stays must be booked on Dec. 1 for travel thru Jun. 30, 2015.
• Save 50 percent on stays at the Howard Johnson thanks to their Orange Wednesday promotion. Visit their website to view participating hotels and book between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 3rd, but be warned, only the first five people to call and book at each hotel will receive the special rate. If you're quick enough to call in, you can reserve up to three consecutive nights at the special rate. Don't worry if you aren't one of the lucky five—you can still save 20 percent when you book three or more consecutive nights from now thru Dec. 31st.