|by Budget Travel||Europe, Airfares & Flying, Airlines||78|
Forget connecting flights and long layovers: Mainstream and low-fare airlines alike have introduced dozens of new nonstops—like these tempting routes.
• Dallas/Fort Worth–Madrid Daily nonstop on American.
• Detroit–Rome Daily nonstop on Northwest (soon to be Delta).
• JFK–Prague Nonstop on Delta on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
• JFK–Valencia Nonstop on Delta on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
• JFK–Zürich Daily nonstop on Delta.
• Philadelphia–Oslo Daily nonstop on US Airways.
• Pittsburgh–Paris Nonstop on Delta every day but Tuesday and Friday.
• Seattle–Reykjavík Nonstop on Icelandair on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
• Vegas–London Daily nonstop on British Airways.
From the September 2009 issue of Budget Travel