Win a Trip to Curaçao!
Fill out the fields below to enter to win a vacation to Curaçao, the best-kept secret in the Caribbean. Prize includes round trip airfare for two from the Continental US and a five nights stay at the luxury Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort. No other island combines Curaçao’s Dutch heritage with the Caribbean's pristine blue waters and more than 30 white sand beaches.
Thanks for entering!
If you're the lucky winner, we'll notify you on or around June 1, 2013. Good luck!
OFFICIAL "WIN A TRIP TO CURAÇAO" SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. Sweepstakes Description. This sweepstakes is sponsored by Intellitravel Media, Inc., the publisher of Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, 469 Seventh Avenue, Second Floor, New York, NY 10018 ("Sponsor"). The sweepstakes begins on April 15, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET and ends on May 31, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries must be received by 9:30 a.m. ET May 31, 2013. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these sweepstakes rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and its territories, except Arizona, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Intellitravel Media Inc., Curaçao Tourism Board, Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort Curaçao, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. Acceptance of prize is subject to the policies and rules or restrictions of winner's employer.
3. How to Enter. One entry per person. Individuals must go to www.budgettravel.com/sweepstakes and fill in their name, address, phone number, e-mail address and all other applicable fields. All entries become the property of Sponsor, and Sponsor reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the sweepstakes.
4. Prize.One winner will receive the following:
- Two roundtrip tickets from the Continental US to Curaçao
- 5 nights' stay at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort Curaçao
Additional restrictions include:
- Prize only valid for travel to Curaçao until May 31, 2014.
- Winner will be awarded two (2) economy roundtrip tickets to Curaçao.
- Winner must complete and provide the "Trip Reservation Authorization Form" to the Curaçao Tourism Corporation. This must be received at least 2 months before departure date, via e-mail or fax.
- Airline travel will be processed based available dates, availability of seating on selected carrier (selected by CTC).
- Winner must have a valid and current pasport in order to qualify for this award.
- Winner will be notified and provided confirmation of airline travel dates and times as well as the hotel confirmation number for the length of stay as mentioned in award.
- The Curaçao Tourism Corporation will not be responsible for:
- Additional hotel stays,
- On island transportation and transfers,
- Food, Beverages, communication expenses and additional taxes & surcharges outside of itinerary.
- Any other incidentals, activities and expenses.
Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to departure or prize will be forfeited. Trip is subject to blackout dates and availability. Travel must be round-trip. Aruba Office of Tourism will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. The award cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The prize is valid June 1, 2013 through May 31, 2014 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Estimated retail value of the prize package is $3,500. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations, distance between departure and destination and dates of travel. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Airport taxes, customs fees and 9/11 security fees are additional and the responsibility of winner.
5. How the Prize is Awarded. Random selection of the winner will occur on or about June 1, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. One (1) winner will be randomly selected. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail on or about June 1, 2013. In the event that any prize notification or attempted notification e-mail is returned as undeliverable, or if any attempted notification by phone is not successful within seven (7) days, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize.Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Valid mailing address is required to claim a prize. Winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. In the event that winner is determined to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation (except where prohibited). By entering this sweepstakes, winner acknowledges that Sponsor has the right to publicize, by any medium, winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this sweepstakes, each entrant forever discharges, releases, and holds harmless the Sponsor, Curaçao Tourism Board, Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort Curaçao and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such individuals from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the sweepstakes or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These Official Rules are subject to modification by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsor are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's web site, or who otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to rescind, cancel, terminate, or modify this sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including, but not limited to, if the sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes.
10. Name of Winner.For the name of winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after June 1, 2013 to Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, Attn: Win a Trip to Curaçao Sweepstakes, 469 Seventh Avenue, Second Floor, NY, NY 10018. Requests received more than sixty (60) days after June 1, 2013 will not be honored.