CALLING ALL READERS
Win a Girlfriend Getaway to Miami's Bal Harbour Village!
We want to know your girlfriend getaway tradition! Is there something your group always does? Is there something you always bring? Tell us your story, and you could win a girlfriend getaway for two to Miami's Bal Harbour Village, courtesy of the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau and its partners. Located at the northern tip of Miami Beach, Bal Harbour Village is a barrier-island community where luxury runs deep, with indulgent resorts, elite shopping, and dramatic dining--all just minutes from the culture and nightlife of Miami and South Beach.
The prize includes:
- Roundtrip airline tickets for two to Miami International Airport, from the nearest continental U.S. city that American Airlines serves to Miami International Airport (courtesy of Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau).
- Two nights' accommodation (one room, with two beds) at the European-style Sea View Hotel. One of the first structures built along Bal Harbour's coastline, the European-style, oceanfront Sea View Hotel features 220 newly renovated guestrooms, an intimate private beach, 50 cabanas surrounding a heated Olympic-size pool, and several restaurants offering contemporary and international cuisine.
- One $500 gift card to the world-famous Bal Harbour Shops. The open-air shopping center is home to nearly 100 top-tier stores, including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Hermes, Gucci, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior, Valentino, Chanel, Bulgari, Cartier, and many more.
- One Bal Harbour Passport, offering $2,000 in shopping, dining and spa privileges. Pucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Judith Ripka, Luca Luca, Neiman Marcus, Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tourneau and Zegna are just a sampling of the luxe Bal Harbour Shops designers and stores participating in the 2007 Passport promotion.
- Dinner for two at Carpaccio, where fashionistas sit at outdoor tables all afternoon lingering over lunch while the posh parade goes by. The cozy, yet sophisticated, Italian eatery offers a selection of carpaccio, homemade pastas, salads, and pizzas baked in a wood-burning oven.
- Admission for two to The Fifth, a nightclub housed in a 9000-square-foot Art Deco-style building. The luxurious bi-level space has a warm eclectic decor that retains the level of intimacy you'd find in a private NYC loft. You'll get a VIP table for two and a bottle of champagne.
Send in all the juicy details about your girlfriend getaway tradition, and the one that the editors of Girlfriend Getaways deem the best will win the prize.
The prize (estimated retail value: $3,500) is valid for 12 months after it's awarded, subject to availability (blackout dates and holidays apply, and airline tickets must be booked in V class inventory); it's nontransferable, and non-negotiable, and can't be redeemed for cash value.
Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. One prize will be awarded; your chances of winning depend on how many entries we receive and whether yours is best. Open to residents of the 50 United States and its territories, except Arizona. Budget Travel (the contest's sponsor) employees and their relatives are ineligible. Winner and travel companion must sign an affidavit of eligibility and release. Void where prohibited.
All submissions become the property of Budget Travel.
You can submit your entry through the form above, or if you want to mail in your entry, send it to Girlfriend Getaways, Budget Travel, 530 Seventh Ave., 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10018.
Note: We're asking for your phone number so we can contact you if you win. We promise not to give it away.
Get Inspired with more from BudgetTravel.com
Budget Travel Real Deals