Best Values 2008 Press Kit
Congratulations! Your hotel has made the first-ever list of Best Values, from Budget Travel Magazine and TripAdvisor.
The awards were created to spotlight the hotels that give travelers what they really want: A reliably satisfying experience at a reasonable price.
The winners were determined by a combination of the highest traveler ratings and the TripAdvisor Popularity Index, a measurement of overall traveler satisfaction. TripAdvisor, as you certainly know, is the world's leading source for hotel reviews. Budget Travel, founded by travel icon Arthur Frommer, now has 600,000 devoted subscribers.
The Best Values are the cover story of Budget Travel's February issue, a copy of which is already on its way. Your status as a Best Values winner will also be noted on your TripAdvisor review page. In the meantime, you can view a list of the winners at BudgetTravel.com/bestvalues.
To assist you in publicizing your award to local media and past and prospective guests, we've built this special website page, featuring the following tools:
- Press release template (download Microsoft Word document)
- Best Values award logo to use online and in print materials:
- download Adobe Illustrator file (CMYK; vector art)
- download small web-ready GIF (RGB; 6K)
- download medium web-ready GIF (RGB; 10K)
- download large web-ready GIF (RGB; 16K)
- An image of Budget Travel's February cover:
- download small web-ready JPG (RGB; 27K)
- download large web-ready JPG (RGB; 49K)
- A PDF of the Best Values article (download PDF document)
- Best Values award HTML code snippet—a small piece of easy, cut-and-paste code that will display the award icon, shown above, on your website, and link back to Budget Travel's Best Values 2008 article. (download HTML source code)
Congratulations again! If we can answer any questions or help you with marketing initiatives or press releases, please don't hesitate to contact Budget Travel's Sara Morrow (646/695-6713).
Get Inspired with more from BudgetTravel.com
Budget Travel Real Deals