OFFICIAL “Los Cabos Vacation” CONTEST RULES
- 7 days/6 nights at the Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa
Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to departure or prize will be forfeited. Trip is subject to blackout dates and availability. Travel must be round-trip. United Continental Holdings, Inc. will determine flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. The award cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. The prize is valid June 1, 2011 through May 31, 2012 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Subject to availability with prior reservation. Not valid during Christmas, New Year's, President's Week and Easter holiday, or the months of February or March, 2012. Estimated retail value of the prize package is $2,500. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations, distance between departure and destination and dates of travel. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Airport taxes, customs fees and 9/11 security fees are additional and the responsibility of winner.
Prize may be exchanged for cash. No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prize is Awarded. Selection of the winner will occur on or about May 1, 2011 from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail only on or about May 1, 2011. In the event that any prize notification or attempted notification e-mail is returned as undeliverable, or if any attempted notification by e-mail is not successful within seven (7) days, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion must have a valid U.S. passport at time of travel. Grand Prize Winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. In the event that winner is determined to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
Grand Prize Winner and the Grand Prize Winner's travel companion will be required to execute and return to Sponsor a release and affidavit of eligibility (except where prohibited) within fourteen (14) days of notice of winning; failure to timely execute and return such releases and affidavits (except where prohibited) may lead to Grand Prize Winner's forfeiture of the prize, and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Sponsor will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Grand Prize Winner will receive a Form 1099 from Sponsor if Sponsor reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Grand Prize Winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation (except where prohibited). By entering this sweepstakes, winner acknowledges that Sponsor has the right to publicize, by any medium, winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this sweepstakes, each entrant forever discharges, releases, and holds harmless the Sponsor, Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa, Solmar Hotels & Resorts, United Continental Holdings, Inc., Los Cabos Convention and Visitors Bureau, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the sweepstakes or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused.
Budget Travel Real Deals
- From $909
- From $449
- From $849
- From $99
- From $179
- From $1,285
- From $1,155
- From $1,075
- From $728