The deal is available for everyday of the week into August
Savannah is famously called The Hostess City of the South. So, earning a top spot on U.S. News & World Report's list of the best hotels in town is, well, a big deal. Even more impressive, though, is the $100 nightly savings we've negotiated at said hotel, every day of the week into August.
- Check in to a City View King or Double Room
- $119 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays, August 2-31
- $129 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays, select dates through July 29
- +$70 per night most Fridays-Saturday
- Upgrade to a Balcony Room for +$15 per night — trust us, the views of the Historic District are worth the price
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $34 plus tax, per day
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
This deal is brought to you by Travelzoo-
Budget Travel is committed to sharing with you travel deals that will allow for safe travel during COVID-19 and flexible booking options into 2022. Click here to read more about our editorial commitment to safety.