4 nights at beachfront Antigua resort w/ breakfast - $1299TravelzooUpdated Nov 15, 2023
Why we like this deal:
Sleek, contemporary rooms and a luxury spa situated on Antigua's beautiful beaches, it is no secret why Condé Nast named Hodges Bay Resort one of the best hotels in Antigua (2023). Set among lush gardens and on a postcard-worthy white-sand beach on the northern tip of the island, the resort features two pools and a variety of activities, like water sports and live music on the beach. Deals are rare in Antigua, and this one saves up to $800 on early fall dates and up to $1100 on peak winter dates. Plus, breakfast is included for all guests.
- Two guests can stay 4 nights in a Pool or Garden View Suite
- $1299 per stay ... through Dec 23 and Aug. 1 - Oct. 31
- $1599 per stay ... May 1 - July 31
- $1799 per stay ... Jan. 2 - April 30
- Or, stay 7-night with rates starting at $2299
- Travelzoo member perks:
- $100 resort credit, per stay for 4-night stays
- $175 resort credit, per stay for 7-night stays
More Reasons to Go
- Antigua is known for the largest nesting colony of frigate birds in the Western Hemisphere
- Travel and Leisure called it one of the "best new hotels around the world in 2019"
- Antigua has 365 beaches, one for every day of the year