4 Star Nashville Hotel - $108GrouponUpdated Nov 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Minutes from the airport and downtown Nashville, this Provenance Hotels hideaway is a conveniently located home base for style, comfort and warm Southern hospitality.
What You Get:
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room, deluxe double-queen room, premium king room, or premium double-queen room
- Kids 16 or younger stay free
$10.93 Daily Amenity Fee Includes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness center
- Onsite self-parking
- Airport shuttle
- Dog Park
- Pool access
- Art gallery
- Live music on Fridays and Saturdays
Hotel at a Glance:
Hotel Preston puts on a swanky face with modern and eclectic decor, but look closer and you’ll see its adorable eccentricities. The staff wants you to feel at home—whatever it takes.
- Get spiritual: Guests can check out books on Taoism, Christianity, and more from the spiritual library.
- Enjoy classic comfort food at Blackwood, which features locally roasted Bongo Java coffee and pastries in the morning and craft beer, cocktails, and whiskey flights later in the day.
- Pet-friendly perks: the hotel supplies beds, bowls, toys, and treats for your furry friend.
- All rooms are newly-renovated.
Nashville, Tennessee: Music Lovers’ Paradise
Nicknamed Music City, Nashville is the undisputed capital of country music—the place where artists such as Patsy Cline and Dolly Parton hit it big and where generations of singers, strummers, banjo pickers, and fiddlers have taken the stage at the Grand Ole Opry. Despite its country roots, the city has also embraced other genres, including rock, rap, and jazz. You’ll find some of the best Nashville music venues along Honky Tonk Row, as up-and-coming musicians and songwriters step into the spotlight. Nearby, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum showcases an extensive audio archive and a memorabilia collection that includes Elvis’s golden Cadillac, Willie Nelson’s bandanna, and artifacts from iconic rockers including Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bob Dylan.
Just southwest of downtown lies the 132-acre Centennial Park, which is adjacent to Vanderbilt University. The city’s premier outdoor space features a full-scale replica of the Parthenon alongside a 42-foot-tall statue of Athena. Inside the faux Parthenon, you’ll find a permanent collection of 19th- and 20th-century American art.