Barbados winter retreat for 2 w/meals & drinks - $1399TravelzooUpdated Jan 31, 2024
Why we like this deal:
Trade sweaters for swimsuits this winter with a stay at the new Wyndham Grand Barbados, Sam Lord's Castle All-Inclusive Resort. To celebrate the soft opening of this upscale resort, Travelzoo members can save up to $1000 on last-minute all-inclusive stays. As the name suggests, the resort sits atop an oceanfront bluff adjacent to the historic landmark on the southeast coast of Barbados. There, guests will be treated to an array of amenities, modern accommodations and service that is already earning high praise, all amidst a stunning seaside backdrop.
- 3 all-inclusive nights for two people in a room with one king or two queen beds, through April 2024
- $1399 ... Deluxe Resort View Room
- $1599 ... Deluxe Ocean View Room
- All meals, drinks and taxes are included for two guests
- Price is per room, not per person
- Note: The hotel is in the midst of a soft opening, and some of their amenities, including the gym and spa, are not yet open. Guest accommodations should not be impacted
More Reasons to Go
- Even during the soft opening, the all-inclusive program is comprehensive. Choose from six bars and four restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines, including gluten-free and vegan items, plus 24-hour room service and a stocked in-room minibar
- The amenities are also impressive, with five swimming pools; water sports; tennis; pickleball; nightly turn-down service and a kids' club, to name a few
- And, of course, there's the beach. The powdery sand and turquoise water of Sam Lord's Beach is a short stroll from the resort
- The resort was built with sustainability in mind. Some examples include: low-emissivity glass to reduce energy consumption; drought resistant plants in landscaping; eco-friendly plastic alternatives; and sustainably sourced wood
Travelzoo tip: Pair this deal with flights from 5 cities to Barbados starting at $376 roundtrip.