Beach, Pool and Sun in Myrtle Beach - $65GrouponUpdated Jun 29, 2022
Why we like this deal:
No matter what the temperature is like outdoors, you can find a place to swim at Landmark Resort. A huge indoor pool complex—which stays open all year—features a giant pool, lazy river, a kiddie pool, and a massive skylight.
What You Get
- Stay for two in an interior guest room, ocean-view room, or oceanfront executive suite
- Kids 16 or younger stay free
$25 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Water Amenities
- Local Calls
- Fitness center access
- In-room coffee
- In-room safe
- Business center access
Property at a Glance: Landmark Resort
Vacation-goers can enjoy their oceanfront outdoor deck, and their seasonal poolside bar, Tipsy Turtle. If you prefer dipping your toes in salt water, the beach is just a short stroll away. New giant seasonal waterpark coming summer 2022! Opening date to be announced.
- Grab a bite: The Gazebo Restaurant serves a hearty buffet breakfast bright and early (on select days). In the evening, you can pair dinner with a glass of wine at Latitudes Grill. No meals are included with purchase but can be purchased separately.
- Room with a view: You can see a northerly view of the Myrtle Beach coastline from your Ocean View Room’s private balcony or amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean from your Oceanfront Executive Suite balcony. Interior guestrooms feature a view of the courtyard. The suite includes a kitchen to fulfill spur-of-the-moment culinary projects.
- Six jetted tubs mean you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take a relaxing soak. Five jetted tubs are located indoors, while one is located outdoors.
- Fun for kids: The resort has an arcade and a seasonal oceanfront pool deck