Cancún Luxury Resort & Spa - $125TravelzooUpdated Mar 2, 2023
Why we like this deal:
Stay in this beautiful luxury resort starting at just $125 a night or choose the all inclusive option for $284 a night. Five-Star Villa del Palmar’s stretch of soft, white sand seems too far to walk to (it isn’t), you can choose to just sink into the Bali beds that surround the resort’s infinity pool. During your stay, you can also hit the gourmet restaurants peppered throughout the Maya-inspired property’s thatched-roof cabanas and swaying palm trees.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe room or one-bedroom suite
- Select options are all-inclusive
Included in all-inclusive options:
- All buffets, a la carte meals, and snacks
- Unlimited vodka, whiskey, tequila, house brands, chilled juices, mineral waters, soft drinks, national beer, and house wine by the glass
- In-room minibar restocked once daily with soft drinks and beer
- Basic WiFi access
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Kids club
- All gratuities
- Cancun International Airport (additional charges apply; contact hotel for reservations at least 72-hours prior to arrival)
Villa del Palmar Cancún Luxury Resort & Spa
If beachfront Five-Star Villa del Palmar’s stretch of soft, white sand seems too far to walk to (it isn’t), you can choose to just sink into the Bali beds that surround the resort’s infinity pool. It’s just one of five pools, among them a splash pad and kiddie pool. During your stay, you can also hit the gourmet restaurants peppered throughout the Maya-inspired property’s thatched-roof cabanas and swaying palm trees.
- Eat your fill of a steakhouse, Italian, Mexican, and Asian cuisines at the four gourmet restaurants. You can also dine poolside at the outdoor bar and grill.
- Hit the water: Go stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, and snorkeling.
- Your home away from home: Rooms come with private balconies and contemporary Caribbean decor. Each suite is also outfitted with a full-size kitchen (complete with stainless-steel dishwasher), dining room, washer/dryer, and jetted tub.
- Soothe sun-damaged skin with a soothing hyaluronic-acid-and-chamomile body wrap or Mayan-inspired facial in the spa’s open-air treatment room. Before and after your service, relax in the hot tub, steam room, and Swiss showers (additional fees for spa services).
- Recent awards: This hotel was awarded a 2020 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and an AAA Four Diamond Award.