Family Fun at the Great Wolf Lodge - $149GrouponUpdated Nov 17, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Stay at this family specific resort for almost 50% off a night. Your stay includes indoor pool passes, arts and crafts, holiday snowland and for the adults a hot tub area kid free!
What You Get
- Stay for six in a Family Suite or Wolf Den Suite, seven in a KidCabin Suite, or eight in a Loft Suite
- Daily water park wristbands for each guest up to maximum occupants per room type
- May have the maximum number of guests in room option purchased for no additional fee
$39.99 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- In-room coffee
- Access to fax machine
- Local phone calls
- Virtual concierge service
Property at a Glance:
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Hydro Plunge—a roller coaster/water slide hybrid—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find Howl at the Moon Glow Golf and mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Fun for all ages: There are games and activities for every member of the family; explore activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight guests.
- Where to eat: Choose from seven restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate.
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets and trained lifeguards help keep everybody safe and secure.
- Driving time from Columbus and Indianapolis: about 1.5 and 2 hours, respectively