Georgia Wine Country: 2-Night Retreat incl. Vino - $299TravelzooUpdated Jan 11, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Fully Refundable - Waking up to sunrise over the Blue Ridge Mountains. Days spent hiking and sampling local vino. Kicking back fireside on a crisp night. All things in store for those who can nab 2 nights (or longer) at this charming North Georgia lodge with this deal for travel into spring.
- Two guests can spend 2 nights in a Standard Lodge Room with a king bed
- $299 … stay Sundays-Thursdays through April and receive a welcome bottle of wine at check-in ($45 value)
- $399 … stay Fridays-Saturdays through March and receive your choice of a welcome bottle of wine and charcuterie board ($70 value) OR a wine-tasting for two ($75 value)
- Add extra nights to your stay for $179 (must be used with a 2-night voucher
- Not available: Fridays-Saturdays in April
- Sold out: Feb. 11-14
More Reasons to Go
- This Craftsman-style lodge is set on four acres of manicured gardens amid the Blue Ridge Mountains
- It's also within a 15-minute drive of close to a dozen wineries
- If you'd rather not drive, you can sample local varietals in the on-site tasting room
- Easy day trips include Brasstown Bald (a.k.a. Georgia's highest peak), Chattahoochee National Forest and loads of boutique shops and restaurants in downtown Helen
Secure the deal now and choose your travel dates when you’re ready. Or, get a 100% refund if you don’t go.