Hiking in Yosemite and King's CanyonIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
See some of California’s most famous natural wonders and stunning scenery on a 6-day round-trip small group adventure. Meet your group in San Francisco, before you travel to Yosemite National Park to marvel at mighty waterfalls, spend the night at Kings Canyon, and hike Sequoia National Park. With easy to moderate walks, comfortable accommodation, and a knowledgeable leader, this trip is big on beauty.
A California collection of natural wonders and urban beaches
- Escape the tourist crowds with an itinerary designed to show you the very best that Yosemite National Park has to offer, while still expertly avoiding the busiest areas.
- Hike at your own comfort level with options for alternate routes and a schedule that eases you in – your first hike is an easy one, allowing you to go slow before tackling more serious trails.
- Learn about the important work being done by Yosemite Conservancy, with an educational guided walk through the historic Ahwahnee village, where you’ll learn about Native American heritage and the park’s conservation efforts.
- Explore the Congress Trail in King’s Canyon and find the largest living tree on Earth – majestic General Sherman.
- Forgo the camping sites typical for most visitors to Yosemite and Kings Canyon and instead rest your feet each evening in a rustic mountain resort that boasts unforgettable views and plenty of charm and character.
- We love hiking, but that topped with a good beer is even better. Visit Visalia Microbrewery in Kings Canyon to check what’s on tap.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions