Historic 4-star Hotel in Chicago - $113GrouponUpdated Aug 12, 2022
Why we like this deal:
This 1912 Atlantic Bank Building turned it into the 4-star Hotel in Chicago. Where you will enjoy in room luxury robes while sipping expresso and then travel to the in house restaurant that is known for their steak dishes.
What You Get
- Stay for two in an elite king room or elite double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in an elite double-queen room
$16.75 Daily Urban Fee Includes
- Bottled water upon arrival
- In-room high-speed WiFi
- In-room espresso
- Local phone calls
- Access to fitness center
- 24/7 printing, scanning, and faxing services
- Daily newspapers in the lobby
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Julian
A thorough makeover of Chicago’s 1912 Atlantic Bank Building turned it into the 4-star Hotel Julian in 2018. The terra-cotta façade was restored by hand, and the landmark was topped with a modern addition. The style inside is while showcasing original 1912 elements: a black-and-white image of the building’s original designer, Benjamin Marshall, is painted on a brick wall in the hotel’s restaurant.
- In-room indulgences: Guests can relax in Frette robes while sipping espresso, and freshen up with Panpuri bath products as well as Frette 300-count linen and towels, made exclusive to Hotel Julian.
- About Last Knife specializes in and chef-driven steak dishes, along with pun-heavy cocktails (coming soon)
- State-of-the-art gym with TRX Suspension Training gear and Peloton bikes that let riders stream live classes
- Praise from the press: Travel + Leisure named it one of Chicago’s best new hotels and nominated it for one of 2019 World’s Best. U.S. News & World Report awarded it one of the best hotels in 2020. Conde Nast ranked the hotel #5 on their top hotels in Chicago 2020 list.