Luxurious River Lodge in Oregon - $88GrouponUpdated Jan 4, 2023
Why we like this deal:
AAA Four Diamond Sunriver Resort in a scenic meadow near the foothills of the Cascade Range with amazing rooms starting at $88 a night.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a lodge village king room or river lodge luxurious king room, four in a lodge village two-double room, or six in a lodge village double-queen suite
19% resort fee includes
- Complimentary shuttle service into the village (available 24 hours)
Hotel at a Glance:
The AAA Four Diamond Sunriver Resort lies in a scenic meadow near the foothills of the Cascade Range. In addition to preserving its scenic surroundings, the resort helps guests explore the area through hiking, biking, horseback riding, and other outdoor pursuits.
- The reviews are in: The resort has been praised by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure, and Golf magazine, which awarded it gold-level status—a recognition reserved for the top golf resorts in the country.
- Complimentary resort-wide transportation: Easily hop from one activity to another on the sprawling campus.
- The Cove Aquatic Center at Sunriver Resort, exclusive to Sunriver Resort guests, offers year-round swimming, and features an indoor and outdoor pool, jetted spas, private outdoor cabanas, an indoor and outdoor waterslide, a gently flowing eddy, nature walk and discovery area, lakeside trails, a spacious deck and lawn and more!
- The Spotted Frog Poolside Restaurant offers drinks and pub fare and is open to pool guests. The restaurant’s name is a nod to the endangered Oregon Spotted Frog, who have a protected habitat within the property’s Cove nature discovery area.
- Sage Springs Club & Spa: Indulge in relaxing and beautifying services such as massages and facials (additional charges apply).
- Stone fireplaces and private decks come with each Lodge Village and River Lodge guest room.
- Make a splash at the pools of Sunriver Fitness and Aquatics Centre, a 30,000 square foot recreation facility with pools, hot tubs, saunas, and more.