New York City to Boston DiscoveryIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Find out what makes New York, Rhode Island, Cape Cod and Boston some of the USA’s most beloved destinations on this six-day state-spanning adventure. Walk in the shoes of a New Yorker on a tour of Brooklyn’s family-run businesses and eateries, cruise the scenic waterways of Rhode Island’s Providence, let the charm of Cape Cod’s beaches and quaint towns wash over you, and uncover the old and new sides of Boston. Throw in wine tasting, picnics and a whole bunch of friendly locals and you’ll never want to leave the East Coast.
New York, New England, new adventures
- New York City is calling – see it through the eyes of a local as you join a New Yorker for a walking tour of Brooklyn, checking out local family-run businesses and eateries.
- Get on the road to Rhode Island and explore the charming city of Providence by cruising its waterways while your leader shares local stories and history.
- Coastlines don’t get much prettier than Cape Cod – spend two days discovering the beaches, lighthouses and quaint towns of this much-loved summer spot, including a sand dune tour and sunset clam bake.
- Visit a local family-run vineyard in Truro, sip five different fabulous wines and learn about wine production in Cape Cod.
- Let a local show you the best of Boston, from the historic sites along the famous Freedom Trail to lesser-known local hangouts.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions