Seattle to Portland DiscoveryIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
From Pike Place Market to Mt Rainier, this 5-day tour packs in all the highlights between Seattle and Portland. Say hi to the market’s famous fish-throwers, sample Seattle’s small-batch local brews, search for whales on the waters of Puget Sound, wander through fields of wildflowers in Mt Rainier National Park, and explore The Hoh Rainforest in Olympic National Park. Your road trip finishes in Portland, where you’re free to dig into the city’s scene – either by exploring on your own or joining a tasty food and drink tour through local neighbourhoods.
An adventure packed with sights, bites and hikes in the Pacific Northwest
- Get sustainable in Seattle with a walk through the converted Gas Works Park with its unrivalled panoramic skyline views, followed by a visit to a zero-waste, family-owned microbrewery.
- Explore back alleys, narrow corridors and tiny storefronts on a tasting tour of Pike Place Market that will bring you up close and personal with the local vendors.
- Search for humpback whales, minke whales, grey whales, and orcas on Puget Sound.
- Encounter some of the herds of Roosevelt Elk that call the Hoh Rainforest home.
- Marvel at the massive active stratovolcano that is Mt Rainier as you hike through meadows of wildflowers and up to lookout points of the surrounding Cascade Ranges and Nisqually Glacier.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions