Guest Posts Guidelines
November 2, 2021
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. Requests that do not follow or meet our policy guidelines will not be accepted or responded to.
- This is a travel site. The topic must be relevant to our audience and have a “travel angle.” At this time, we are focused on US Domestic travel. From time to time, we cover Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, and Costa Rica.
- Posts must be in well-written English, should be easy to read, have proper grammar, and must fit one of the categories shown on our site. We do NOT accept floating articles.
- Posts should be at least 600 words, but no more than 2000 words.
- We will not accept duplicate content. All posts must be newly created content specifically for Budget Travel. Do not submit material you have published elsewhere or plan to publish elsewhere. It is okay to post an excerpt on your site and then include a link to our site.
- We reserve the right to alter, revise and edit guest post submissions, including adding, modifying, or deleting affiliate links. Do-follow links will be accepted only if they are deemed relevant to our audience. We reserve the right to review, modify and delete links.
- We do not provide copyright protection or accept copyright ownership; we only retain perpetual publishing rights.
- High-quality original photos are required. Stock photos with proper creative commons licenses and proper credits can also be used.
- Guest posts will be scheduled based on our editorial calendar. It may take several weeks or even months for your post to be published.
- Please note that anything you provide will be deemed to be non-confidential and not proprietary, without any compensation to you.