Travel Deal - San Francisco's Grand Hyatt
Perched on the northern corner of Union Square is the AAA 4-Diamond Grand Hyatt San Francisco offering commanding views of the city's skyline, easy access to popular shopping and attractions, and the reliability of the Hyatt brand. This deal saves members 45% and includes the daily resort fee — often a costly expense in San Francisco.
- Stay in an upgraded City View King or Two Doubles Room through February
- $169 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- Friday-Saturday stays are also available
- Travelzoo member perk: waived destination fee (reg. $25); guests will not receive the usual perks associated with this fee
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is available for $69, plus tax, per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel has been a AAA 4-Diamond rated hotel since 2012
- Union Square is literally steps away, while the famous Dragon's Gate entrance to Chinatown and the legendary cable cars are only a block from the hotel
- If you're looking to catch a show, you're in the right spot — some of San Francisco's most beloved theaters are within a short walk
The Grand Hyatt San Francisco is the prime location to take in the hustle and bustle of city life. The property is one block from Union Square's shops and restaurants and a five-minute walk to Market Street, one of the city's main thoroughfares.
Luxury shops (Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Prada) and major department stores (Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's and Neiman Marcus) are minutes from the lobby. San Francisco also boasts a vibrant theater scene with the Curran, Golden Gate and Orpheum theaters playing the best of Broadway and innovative productions by the American Conservatory Theater.
Relish city or bay views from floor-to-ceiling windows in each of the spacious rooms. Rooms are tech-savvy, equipped with many innovative features. Windows can be blacked out from bed with the touch of a button. The key card also connects to the thermostat making stays hassle-free and eco-friendly.
Travel Deal Mexico - Sail the Mexican Riviera for 7 Nights
Unpack once and visit three iconic Mexico beach destinations with this deal for less than $450 per person (the lowest we've seen). This Princess Cruises deal is less than $65 per person per day and discounts a variety of 2021-2022 dates, including prime holiday travel. You can also add on a perks package for only +$40 per person per day. What's included: Sail for 7 nights, roundtrip from Los Angeles, aboard Majestic Princess Visit Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan $50 onboard credit per cabin Two onboard coupon books ($350 in discounts) Fully refundable deposits of $100 per person Per-person pricing: $449 ... Jan. 22, 29; Feb. 5 $499 … Nov. 6, 13, 27; +$30 Dec. 11; Jan. 8, 15; Feb. 12, 19 $599 … Nov. 20 (Thanksgiving) $799 … Dec. 22 (Christmas) $899 ... Dec. 29, sail for 10 nights (New Year's Eve) These are prices for an inside cabin. Balcony cabins are also on sale, starting at $675 per person. Want a quick getaway? 5-night Cabo San Lucas cruises are also on sale. Depart for $349 per person on Oct. 4, 9, 18, 27 or Dec. 15 (2021). Onboard perks package: Add on a perks package to any of these cruises for only +$40 per person per day, which includes unlimited drinks, Wi-Fi and prepaid tips. Ship details: Princess Cruises has no shortage of food-and-drink options, with various restaurants and bars on board to suit all tastes and ages. Sip craft cocktails in private cabanas at the adults-only Sanctuary or pull up a chair and grab a bag of popcorn for Princess' signature Movies Under the Stars. Book by Aug. 27th BOOK HERE
Deal Alert: New Fort Lauderdale Kimpton Hotel near Beaches
Save now. Choose your travel dates later. Fully refundable. Find both serenity and a buzzing social scene at this new Fort Lauderdale hotel, located on a peaceful stretch of the Intracoastal Waterway and just a block from the bustling beach shoreline. It recently opened in April so be one of the first to stay at this breezy, laid-back spot and save up to $100 per night on stays into fall. Secure your travel dates now and, if you need to cancel your booking, you can do so 24 hours prior to check-in without fees. Book Now This deal is brought to you by Travelzoo- Budget Travel is committed to sharing with you travel deals that will allow for safe travel during COVID-19 and flexible booking options into 2022. Click here to read more about our editorial commitment to safety.