1. Contest Description. This Contest is sponsored by Budget Travel LLC, the publisher of Budget Travel, 469 Seventh Avenue, Third Floor, New York, NY 10018 ("Sponsor"). The Contest begins on February 6, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET and ends on March 31, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. ET (the "Contest Period"). Entries must be received by 9:30 a.m. ET March 31, 2013. Contest is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Contest rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. This Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and its territories, except Arizona, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Budget Travel LLC, Monograms, 90octane and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Acceptance of prize is subject to the policies and rules or restrictions of winner's employer.
3. How to Enter. One entry per person. Individuals must go to http://pinterest.com/budgettravel/ and follow Budget Travel on Pinterest. They must create a board entitled "my dream vacation" on their own Pinterest page and fill the board with vacation/travel images. All pins must include the tag #monogramsvacation in the description. Entrants must then fill out all the fields on the contest entry page on Budgettravel.com, including name, e-mail address, zip code, Pinterest username and URL of their board. All entries become the property of Sponsor, and Sponsor reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. You may only enter this contest online. No other method of entry will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Prize. One winner will receive the following:
- Vacation to Italy for two (2) people (double occupancy) on the "Rome & Venice" (DIV) 7-day vacation from Rome to Venice.
- Prize includes airfare from one of the following US gateway airports: JFK, Newark, Atlanta, Miami, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington Dulles, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, LAX, Seattle, Denver
- Value of prize not to exceed $6,400.
- If trip is taken between April 1-June 30, 2013, or October 15-December 31, 2013, winner may have to pay a surcharge
- Vacation must be booked before October 30, 2013, and travel must take place before December 31, 2013 and is not transferable.
Prize includes airfare from a US gateway not to exceed $2,000, airport transfers, a seven (7) day vacation for two (2) people in a Hotel accommodation with full buffet breakfast; Local Host service in each city; Destination Guides; entrance tickets to Marciana Library and Correr and Archaeological museums; headsets, sightseeing with a Local Guide, and transportation as outlined in the day-by-day itinerary; transfers to/from train stations. Prize does not include extra nights, travel insurance, optional excursions and activities, luggage fees,personal expenses, or any other cost or fee associated with prize receipt or use not expressly stated herein. Winner and travel companion must travel on same itinerary and are responsible for all necessary travel documents, including, but not limited to, passports and visas.
Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to departure or prize will be forfeited. Trip is subject to blackout dates and availability. Travel must be round-trip. Monograms will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. The award cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The prize is valid April 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Approximate retail value not to exceed $6,400 and winner is responsible for any additional costs such as airport taxes, customs fees and 9/11 security fees.Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations, distance between departure and destination and dates of travel. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
5. How the Prize is Awarded. Selection of the winner will occur on or about April 1, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. One (1) winner will be selected based on quantity and quality of his or her board. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail on or about April 1, 2013. In the event that any prize notification or attempted notification e-mail is returned as undeliverable, or if any attempted notification by phone is not successful within seven (7) days, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Valid mailing address is required to claim a prize. Winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. In the event that winner is determined to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the Contest, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Winners will be required to complete and sign a vacation redemption and W9 form, which must be completed and returned within 30 days after prize notification, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release.
Sponsor will hold your personal information in strict confidence and will not share it with any outside company for marketing purposes. Additional restrictions may apply.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this Contest, each entrant forever discharges, releases, and holds harmless the Sponsor, Monograms, 90octane and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such individuals from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the Contest or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These Official Rules are subject to modification by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsor are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's web site, or who otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to rescind, cancel, terminate, or modify this Contest in whole or in part, at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including, but not limited to, if the Contest is not capable of completion as planned due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the Contest.
10. Name of Winner. For the name of winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after April 1, 2013 to Budget Travel, Attn: Pin it to Win It Contest, 469 Seventh Avenue, Second Floor, NY, NY 10018. Requests received more than sixty (60) days after April 1, 2013 will not be honored.