Hiking in MoabIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
The charming town of Moab is the gateway to some of the most spectacular scenery in all the Southwest USA. Ancient canyons, towering rock formations and flowing rivers make up this corner of America, where the elements have carved away the land for centuries. Lace up your walking shoes and explore Arches National Park, home to over 2,000 arches, and Canyonlands National Park, where the Green River meets the Colorado. After days of desert hiking, explore the artsy town of Moab or watch the sunset from your lodge on the shores of the Colorado River.
Experience the magic of Moab’s spectacular National Parks
- See Fisher Towers, one of the Utah canyon country’s most bizarre landscapes, which are a maze of soaring fins, pinnacles, minarets, spires, and strangely shaped rock formations.
- Explore the famous towering red rocks of Utah on two feet, with a hike to the panoramic plateaus of the stunning Canyonlands National Park.
- Enjoy a sunset picnic overlooking the Colorado River in the high desert of Dead Horse Point State Park, where ancient hunters and Wild West cowboys once roamed.
- Indulge with a stay in a ranch perched along the shores of the mighty Colorado River and framed by majestic, 2,000-foot red cliffs.
- Support local industry with a visit to a 40-year-old winery that started as a university agricultural project and today specialises in single-vineyard estate-bottled wines.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions