Cycle Utah: Moab Mountain BikingIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Moab is celebrated for a lot of things – epic national parks, fascinating red rock formations and Southwestern hospitality. But it’s the region’s mountain bike trails that set it apart from the rest. Join a local leader for a six-day adventure and cover trails to suit every rider, from tarmac to slickrock and singletrack. Take in the sights of the Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, marvel at the power of the Colorado River, ride alongside striking sandstone and look over natural mesas and pinnacles. Let your bike broaden your horizons and gain access to parts of Utah that can only be discovered on two wheels.
An off-road adventure over Utah’s best trails
- Kicking things off in Salt Lake City, take a warm-up ride around its most magnificent sights, including the Wasatch Mountain Range, Utah State Capital and iconic Mormon Temple.
- Spend five unforgettable days traversing the red rock landscapes of Moab on a mountain bike, home to the Arches and Canyonlands National Parks and some of the world’s best biking trails.
- Mix hiking with biking explore Arches National Park on two feet to discover the world's largest concentration of natural sandstone arches, including the famous Delicate Arch.
- Moab’s beloved Sovereign Trails offer something to every level of rider, from meandering trails to testing slickrock and desert singletrack.
- Put in the legwork and be rewarded with some show-stopping views over Salt Valley, the pinnacles and buttes of Canyonlands National Park and the winding Colorado River.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions