Hiking in Rocky Mountain National ParkIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Dramatic, soaring and serenely beautiful, Colorado’s Rocky Mountains will have you picking your jaw up off the floor – and there’s no better way to experience this beauty than on foot. Step out on a five-day walking adventure where you’ll take on some of Rocky Mountain National Park’s most scenic and rewarding trails with a small group of keen explorers. From your base in Estes Park, your local leader will guide you among the dazzling peaks of the national park, sharing knowledge of the landscapes as you walk.
Feel the fresh air and freedom only found in the Rocky Mountains
- Beginning in Colorado’s energetic capital city, Denver, join your local leader for a tour of the historic Larimer Square, a trendy and popular spot for locals.
- Just a stone’s throw away from Rocky Mountain National Park, spend three nights in the town of Estes Park, a perfect jumping off point for your adventures.
- Tackle some of the park’s best loved trails as you venture deep into the national park to the powerful Ouzel Falls, and follow a hidden trail through granite domes to the serene Gem Lake.
- Breath in some seriously fresh mountain air from the top of Deer Mountain – climb past wildflowers and pine forests before being rewarded with one of Colorado’s best views.
- Experience local history with a side of the supernatural when you tour the iconic Stanley Hotel, the inspiration for Stephen King’s ‘The Shining’ and home to alleged paranormal activity.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions