Miami to the Florida KeysIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Animated cities, vast wilderness and tropical islands come together in Florida for a varied five-day adventure. Take a deep dive into the Art Deco wonders and Cuban culture of thriving Miami, zip through the mangroves and marshes of the Florida Everglades from atop an airboat, venture to the tropical Florida Keys to kayak over the shimmering waters of Key Largo and uncover the layered history of Key West. Colourful, lively and soaked in sunshine, Florida is a joy to explore.
A thrilling escape to the Sunshine State
- Get a behind the scenes look at Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood during an in-depth tour, uncovering the area’s rich Cuban history, art, architecture and cuisine.
- Discover Miami’s fantastic collection of colorful and glamorous Art Deco buildings and visit the trendy Wynwood neighborhood to admire its display of street art murals.
- Zip through the wildlife rich landscapes of the Florida Everglades on an exhilarating airboat tour, looking out for alligators and unique flora and fauna.
- Take a trip to paradise and travel to the Florida Keys, stopping off at the beautifully tropical Key Largo for a kayaking adventure over its crystal-clear waters.
- Walk through years of history during guided explorations of Key West, from its successful industrial endeavors to its reputation as a getaway for many of the USA’s important figures.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions