Cycle Nevada: Death Valley & Valley of FireIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Combine cycling with dramatic deserts, memorable hikes and the excitement of Las Vegas as you take in the highlights of Death Valley and the Valley of Fire. Cycle to Hoover Dam, ride winding roads through Nevada’s biggest state park, discover red rock canyons, sandstone cliffs and ancient petrified trees, or take in heavenly vistas of the Badlands from Dante’s View lookout. With great weather and scenery, the cycling in these National Parks is second to none. Off the bike you’ll find some of the country’s best hiking as well as small towns and friendly locals – this cycling adventure takes in the best of it all at a pace everyone can enjoy.
Cycle through striking desert landscapes in two iconic Nevada and California parks.
- Lose yourself among the bright lights of Las Vegas and the Strip, and remember, what happens in Vegas...
- Take in spectacular views of the Colorado River as you cycle along the Historic Hoover Dam Railroad Trail which includes five short but huge tunnels.
- Ride to Death Valley’s largest and most famous sand dunes which were the inspiration for the dunes of planet Tatooine in the original Star Wars movie.
- Cycle through dramatic desert scenery in Nevada’s oldest and biggest state park, the ominously named Valley of Fire.
- Jump on your bike and discover an amazing view over the vast, stark expanse of Death Valley, America’s largest national park outside Alaska.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions