Hiking the Great Land of AlaskaIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Where can you find the USA’s tallest mountains, biggest national parks, largest glaciers and most awe-inspiring scenery? It could only be Alaska. Set off on a 12-day walking adventure that takes in all the highlights of Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula and Denali National Park. Explore the mountainous trails of the Kenai Fjords and Chugach national parks, stand atop the ancient Harding Icefield and Matanuska glacier, hike tundra trails that weave through wildflowers and maybe even spot some wildlife living among the landscape. So go on and get out there, this rugged, wild land is just begging to be explored.
A hiking adventure of epic proportions
- Enjoy some of Alaska's most scenic and iconic hikes, with views of Prince William Sound, snow-capped mountains and glaciers as you explore the Kenai Peninsula and Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Experience the rugged beauty of Denali National Park, home to the tallest peak in North America and starring some of the most scenic photo ops you’ll find anywhere.
- Let an expert guide take you on all included treks, with local knowledge and years of experience that will give you real insight into Alaskan life and nature.
- Walk on the expansive Harding Icefield, one of 4 major icecaps in the US, and join an expert for a walk atop the enormous Matanuska glacier.
- Tackle an out-and-back scenic hike into the Alaskan wilderness along the Curry Ridge Trail and keep your eyes peeled for a diverse array of wildlife living among the tundra.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions